Articles by date of publication
Buying a home can be a bit overwhelming. There’s so much to think about and do. So, it’s important that you have someone you can trust to make the process as smooth as possible and offer expert advice.
Since 1913, Royal LePage has been helping Canadians find their dream homes and guiding them every step of the way – from determining what you can afford and showing you homes that match your wants and needs to presenting an offer and closing the sale.
It’s all about helping you find the right home in the right neighbourhood at the best possible price. Below, you’ll find it all outlined in eight simple steps.
• Step 1: Deciding to Buy a Home
• Step 2: Choosing a Real Estate Agent
• Step 3: Understanding Home Financing
• Step 4: Finding the Right Home to Buy
• Step 5: Making an Offer on a Home
• Step 6: What to do Before Buying a House
• Step 7: Closing on a Home
• Step 8: Moving into Your New Home